Tuesday 30 July 2013

National Trust- 50 Things

I was really excited to be asked by the agency 18Feet to shoot some of the National Trust 50 Things campaign photos. The agency chose lots of different people; some young, up and coming photographers, some experienced advertising boys and me and another chap who already shoot for the National Trust picture library. I haven't laughed so much on a shoot for years. The tone was set when a very glamorous older lady burst out laughing at the sight of my jazzy harem style trousers when we checked in to our hotel the first night. They're actually very on trend lady.





We shot at Mottisfont in Hampshire and Birling Gap in East Sussex. Both were gorgeous settings and all our models were great but I think the highlight for me was photographing an Indian family playing in the sea. They had moved to the UK about 6 months before for the Dad's job. They were good natured and smiley all day and when we were leaving I thanked them and asked if they'd enjoyed themselves to which the young lad replied that he had, then added, "isn't Mother Nature a beautiful thing". Such a lovely thing for an 11 year old to say.









No comments:

Post a Comment